Meeting up to discuss harvest days

JamieB

Sep 5, 2011, 11:56:33 AM9/5/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hi everyone

When are people available to put some harvesting dates in the diary?
I'm meeting Carina tomorrow morning but am busy tomorrow evening. Free
Wednesday evening at the mo. Alternatively I can discuss my
availability with Carina tomorrow morning and others can meet tomorrow
evening?

Lewis McNeill

Sep 5, 2011, 3:05:51 PM9/5/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
I'm back on sat  mate and ready to meet the following week

Lewis
--
Lewis McNeill
The London Orchard Project

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.

Please note I work with The London Orchard Project on Mondays and Tuesdays and may not be able to get back to you immediately.

Elizabeth Pillar

Sep 6, 2011, 6:24:21 AM9/6/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
I've been a bit busy recently so have missed the harvesting events - how did Sunday go?

I agree it would be good to meet up to fix some dates for harvesting, that said I've got some commitments over the next couple of weeks but free this Thursday and next Monday evening. Will be following what's on the website.

Liz

Tom

Sep 6, 2011, 8:30:02 AM9/6/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hi,
I cant do Tuesday evening/night.
Got meetings,talks lined up hour by hour.
Wednesday eve. is more suitable.
I see if I can do a round on the last years mapping,Wednesday,and give
a status report on ripedness/yield,etc

Tom