Join Hackney Harvest on a foraging woodland walk on Sunday at 12 noon

1 view

Carina Millstone

Sep 6, 2011, 11:10:20 AM9/6/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
Hackney Harvest is organising a foraging walk at Wick Woodland on Sunday 11th September at 12 noon. We have heard rumours of some apple trees, and hope to track them down...We're not exactly sure where they are, so no guarantees!...We'll ideally have apples to leave for the nursery, to share out amongst ourselves, and a surplus to keep for some community events we're hosting in October.

Meet at 12:00 noon at Hackney Tree Nursery, Homerton Road, E9 5PF. We'l set off shortly after 12 for 2 hours or so. We'll bring some pickers.
Contact on the day is Carina at car...@thelondonorchardproject.org or 07734 324 881, or Niki on 07837 118 970.

--
Come to our Apple Day Events on 16th, 22nd and 23rd October, for your chance to get advice on planting a fruit tree in your garden, and order a tree and starter pack for a fiver! More details on our homepage www.thelondonorchardproject.org

Carina Millstone
The London Orchard Project
07734 324 881

Please note that I work part-time and may therefore not get back to you today.

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.