Harvesting This Weekend

JamieB

Sep 15, 2011, 3:47:40 AM9/15/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hi everyone

Ida and the climbers intend to go harvesting this Saturday. I can't
make it as I'm out of town but is anyone else around to help out? I'm
going to pick up some pickers from the lock up on Friday and will drop
them off at the Castle.

This is the last weekend I'll be out of town so will be around on the
other weekends.

Tom

Sep 16, 2011, 3:52:02 AM9/16/11
to Hackney Harvest
Sorry,
Saturday and Sunday fully booked with other events,Welloiled Festival
and Amateur radio course training!
The well oiled festival fruit pressing stall where interested in
Apples to press juice and demonstrate/give to people.
If there's a consensus within the group,perhaps a batch of fruits to
them would be possible?

With the Best of Intent,

Tom