Fwd: City of Madison: Open Data Survey

Davi P

Oct 18, 2017, 12:13:24 AM10/18/17
to hacking...@googlegroups.com
Looks like some new energy is going into reviving Madison's Open Data initiative. The survey is very short.
--Davi

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Sector67 Team <te...@sector67.org> wrote:
FYI if anyone is interested in engaging in more open data interfaces from the City of Madison here's your opportunity for input below.

Chris

Nov 12, 2017, 5:07:51 PM11/12/17
to HackingMadison
Hey everyone!

Following up on this, the Sunlight Foundation is working with social impact firm Reboot to conduct open data user research for the City of Madison. Per the survey referenced, our specific line of inquiry is around how open data can better connect to users working to improve Madison's neighborhoods.

Some of my colleagues leading that research are in town next week and would love to talk to folks from Hacking Madison about the open data program and what could be done to make it more useful for civic hackers. Please message me if you are interested in providing feedback and have availability on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for a ~hour long semi-structured conversation (happy to buy you coffee/a beer/lunch!).

Feel free to call me on my cell 978-846-4099 to schedule, or if you have questions.

Thanks!
Stephen