more Milwaukee bus tracking

Erik Paulson

Oct 1, 2014, 10:52:45 AM10/1/14
to hacking...@googlegroups.com
http://www.meetup.com/MKEData/events/208905462/?a=ea2_grp&rv=ea2

October 15th at 6pm:

"Well folks, it finally happened. MCTS is now publishing real time data on all routes and some of the buses (most, as not all have the updated hardware) and some local folks came together over a series of self-run sprints to complete a real web and iOS app that uses real time data: BusTickr!

Aaron Hartwig, local civic hacker and programmer will present the BusTickr app at our next meetup! Come join us and talk about what you might be building!"

-Erik

Steve Faulkner

Oct 1, 2014, 1:28:51 PM10/1/14
to hacking...@googlegroups.com, Scott Resnick
Neat! I might try and make that meetup if I am in MKE.

Scott, when are we getting realtime GPS data on Madison buses? :)