Click-that-'hood/YouDontKnowAfrica

8 vues

Erik Paulson

non lue,
4 déc. 2013, 16:40:3704/12/2013
à hacking...@googlegroups.com
This is neat:

It's all based on a Code For America game (and except for starting at a more centered map, I'm not sure how it's different)

The really cool thing is the CfA folks have a pretty easy process to import new KML files and adding more locations (basically, just submit a pull request) - for example, someone's added all the neighborhoods in Milwaukee.

If we can track down some geo data we can get a 'better know a Madison park" or "better know a Dane County municipality", etc

-Erik

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer