Monthly plenum / house rules

Alvin Jiang

Jul 12, 2012, 8:38:06 AM7/12/12
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
There is a plenum scheduled for the coming Tuesday, 8.30pm

I will host it (unless Roland is available.)

If you have anything to discuss, please put it on the Agenda below:

1. House Rules
2. Financial situation
3. ...

House Rules refers to this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18VPrhrYG0zM-JnifQx3Gi1vV3x0TY0TJGqtC_egVkxA/edit

which I put together 2 weeks ago and have sent to various individuals
within the space for feedback and comments. I will be proposing that
this document be put on the wiki and be part of our Hackerspace welcome
package for new members.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to seek your feedback, please
feel free to put comments in the document directly and I'll edit them
in. If there are points of contention we can discuss at the plenum (but
please do some homework and check the past plenum minutes at
hackerspacesg.pbworks.com.

The monthly plenum is open to all, though voting may be restricted to
members.

Roland Turner

Jul 12, 2012, 1:07:32 PM7/12/12
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, will be in the US, back on the 22nd.

- Raz

Benjamin Scherrey

Jul 12, 2012, 2:25:40 PM7/12/12
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Item on the agenda - someone needs to send me a bill. :-) I imagine I'm not the only one.

Alvin Jiang

Jul 13, 2012, 12:16:42 AM7/13/12
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
I understand Hackdo can already do invoicing, and that we have an
instance running with live data. Ruiwen can you confirm if self
invoicing is available and let us know how to apply for a login?

https://github.com/hackerspacesg/hackdo

On 13/07/2012 2:25 AM, Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
> Item on the agenda - someone needs to send me a bill. :-) I imagine I'm
> not the only one.
>
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Roland Turner <r...@raz.cx
> <mailto:r...@raz.cx>> wrote:
>
> Apologies, will be in the US, back on the 22nd.
>
> - Raz
>

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Alvin Jiang <aji...@gmail.com
> <mailto:aji...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> There is a plenum scheduled for the coming Tuesday, 8.30pm
>
> I will host it (unless Roland is available.)
>
> If you have anything to discuss, please put it on the Agenda below:
>
> 1. House Rules
> 2. Financial situation
> 3. ...
>
> House Rules refers to this document:
>
> https://docs.google.com/__document/d/18VPrhrYG0zM-__JnifQx3Gi1vV3x0TY0TJGqtC___egVkxA/edit
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/18VPrhrYG0zM-JnifQx3Gi1vV3x0TY0TJGqtC_egVkxA/edit>
>
> which I put together 2 weeks ago and have sent to various
> individuals within the space for feedback and comments. I will
> be proposing that this document be put on the wiki and be part
> of our Hackerspace welcome package for new members.
>
> I'd also like to take this opportunity to seek your feedback,
> please feel free to put comments in the document directly and
> I'll edit them in. If there are points of contention we can
> discuss at the plenum (but please do some homework and check the
> past plenum minutes at hackerspacesg.pbworks.com
> <http://hackerspacesg.pbworks.com>.
>
> The monthly plenum is open to all, though voting may be
> restricted to members.
>
> --
> Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat
>

> --
> Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat
>

> --
> Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

Ruiwen Chua

Jul 13, 2012, 12:50:52 AM7/13/12
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
It keeps a record of your payments and knows if you've been naughty or
nice, but it lacks the capability to actually tell you about it, and a
nice template that one might actually recognise as a "invoice".

That said, should any member want to find out how much he owes HSG,
there's the general arrears list at
http://hsg.thoughtmonkeys.com/arrears/, or if any member wants a
login, let me know, and he can login into HackDo to check his
transaction history.
> --
> Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

Ruiwen Chua

Jul 13, 2012, 1:08:28 AM7/13/12
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and it probably bears mentioning that the /arrears/ link is
updated till end of Jun 2012. Payments received in July are not
reflected as yet.