Hardware Room - Items up for claims/collection via OHP

Joyce Ng

Jun 2, 2022, 8:36:29 PM6/2/22
to HackerspaceSG
Hi,

Claudio has donated a fair amount of items to the space over the last week - we started cleaning up and organizing the hardware room as a result. These are items that are now up for claims via the OHP - list here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ZMbVTmKcecC9z2BQKwF7C34J3GRzgQwC3Utw9x0fFk/edit?usp=sharing

Items should be claimed by 17th June 2022, any unclaimed items will be up for disposal, give away or recycling.

Regards,
Joyce

Joyce Ng

Jun 11, 2022, 11:42:43 AM6/11/22
to HackerspaceSG
Hi,

This is a reminder that hardware room items put up via the OHP process are now up for claims.  The due date for this is  on the 17th of June 2022. Items unclaimed will be forfeit and will either be disposed or used otherwise as deemed fit by other members.

Also, the Tronxy X5SA that we picked up from below the Hackerspace is up via OHP. I have added this to the list, and would be looking to claim it, absent any suggestions, use for it in the space.

Please put in any claims as soon as possible! Thank you!

Regards,
Joyce