Plenum 2022-05-24 (tonight!0

Valentine C

May 24, 2022, 7:20:33 AM5/24/22
to HackerspaceSG
Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice, but after some scheduling changes and discussion in our Telegram group chat (which you should join), we settled on having a plenum this evening (24 May) at 20:00 SGT, over Jitsi.

What is a plenum? https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/The_Plenum_Pattern

tl;dc HackerspaceSG plenums are regular meetings for us to get the community involved, discuss recent issues and future plans, gather consensus and feedback for organisational proposals, and resolve internal conflicts.

If you wish to discuss something, please open an issue on GitHub, in either:
- our admin repo; or
- the KGB repo (for issues surrounding the physical space).

As always, we welcome participation from everyone in the community, not just members.

-Valentine

Valentine C

May 24, 2022, 7:46:31 AM5/24/22
to HackerspaceSG
I was made aware of the fact that Google Groups might use an old URL if a newer one is pasted above it.

The Jitsi link is visually correct, but if you prefer to click on it rather than copy/paste, here it is again:

-V