Start up looking for a software developer

Elitely Group

Jan 2, 2022, 4:56:12 AM1/2/22
to HackerspaceSG
Hi software developers of Hackerspace, I am the co-founder of a tech start up in the intersection of social media and alternative dating. We are looking for a full stack developer (based in SG) to join the team. Prerequisites are sorting fundamentals in React and NodeJS. Experience with one of more of the following are preferred: payments and encryption, Machine Learning. Interested parties pls reach out to me on whatsapp at 88757481, or email your linkedin url/resume to elitel...@gmail.com