Request for Hardware donations

Huiren Woo

Mar 16, 2022, 1:39:28 AM3/16/22
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow hackers and makers,

I am once again asking for your hardware support.

We're currently still looking for items:
- CXY-V5-180409, X5SA Series motherboard (Urgent)
- 24 port switch (any kind - unmanaged or managed but hopefully 1gbps ports)

Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j1ga_ZgZYeqteERE7YtXvu6-VHT2UHd4q2wejSNwhjA/edit#gid=0

In addition, I would like to thank Meng Wong for donating powerline
plugs for the getting line connection to the hardware room.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Woo Huiren

Huiren Woo

Mar 17, 2022, 8:01:26 AM3/17/22
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the confusion, after some discussions and deliberations,
I've updated the requirements.

We're currently still looking for items:
- CXY-V5-180409, X5SA Series motherboard (Urgent) (online shop seems
to be out of stock)
- 24 port switch (unmanaged, 1gbps ports, watt rating < 15W)

Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j1ga_ZgZYeqteERE7YtXvu6-VHT2UHd4q2wejSNwhjA/edit#gid=0

Best Regards,
Woo Huiren

"I don't know about you people, but I don't want to live in a world
where someone else makes the world a better place better than we do. "
- Gavin Belson