Visiting Hackerspace

Kaushik Telidevara

May 19, 2022, 1:29:51 AM5/19/22
to HackerspaceSG
Hello,

I wish to visit the hackerspace this Saturday, if possible. I am a budding tinkerer currently serving NS, and I think what this hackerspace does is really cool, and I want to try and broaden my knowledge about the electronics/tinkering sector . I'm not a member yet, but would really like to become one after a few initial visits. Are there any preferred timings that I can drop by at?

Thank you
Kaushik Telidevara

Huiren

May 19, 2022, 2:40:47 AM5/19/22
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kaushik Telidevara,

> to become one after a few initial visits. Are there any preferred
> timings
> that I can drop by at?

I am not well-versed in electronics but I would be happy to host you
this Saturday afternoon. 1pm onwards work for me.

If there are other members who are more well versed in electronics and
are available, that would be better.

Best Regards,
Huiren
signature.asc

Joyce Ng

May 19, 2022, 6:58:31 AM5/19/22
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I can drop by at around 1 PM on Saturday if that works for you!

Regards
Joyce Ng

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Valentine C

May 20, 2022, 10:01:37 AM5/20/22
to HackerspaceSG
Hi Kaushik,

I won't be around tomorrow afternoon, but we look forward to having you as a potential member!

If you need help finding the space or just want to hang out with the community, do join our Telegram group chat here: https://t.me/HackerspaceSG

-V