Wanna hack a robot?

Constance Tan

Feb 2, 2016, 2:28:24 AM2/2/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hi guys,

Lurker here, went to a few events from the rojak calendar, but haven't gotten a chance to really meet you guys at the hackerspace. I have with me a robot whose hardware is pretty good, but the software is pretty mediocre in . Would be anyone interested in checking out the robot and/or hacking the software of this robot if I bring the robot down? I'll be bringing some food to share :).
The software can be found here for PC, iOS and Andriod. iOS is better than Android from what I've found:

Since I've never made an event here, anyone knows who to contact/how I can do so? Thank you!