Looking to build a combination of an Dog AutoFeeder Machine + a Snuffle Mat

Shie Boon Tan

Aug 17, 2023, 10:38:54 AM8/17/23
to HackerspaceSG
Hi Hackerspace,

As mentioned in my title, I wish to build a device that slowly releases dog kibbles in random directions onto a snuffle mat for dogs to sniff and find their food.

I have zero experience in making things, and thought I could ask for help here. I don't necessarily need to make it myself, and am open to pay for someone to make it for me.

That said, I think I'll be happy to visit and get to know the community.

Please let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Regards,
Shie Boon