Maker Request from the UK

Caroline Keep

Jan 15, 2018, 3:15:07 PM1/15/18
to HackerspaceSC

Hi HackerSpaceSc,

Apologises this isn't in Brazilian !!

I'm about to launch the first school Makerspace/Hackerspace in the UK (that builds making into it's curriculum too).  I was hoping to at the launch showcase the maker community and welcome my high school students to it!.

Could you send a short clip of you saying who you are and a your of your makerspace, Welcoming "Spark at Penketh High School" to the Maker Community ?

 Only needs to be a minute long, on a phone or any way you want by the 10th of February

 (just email it here Caroli...@gmail.com) and if you want to drop us a follow then we can tweet it out to you on the night @SparkPenketh

I was hoping to let my kids know they are becoming a part of something bigger :)

I would truly appreciate it :)

Caroline Keep @Ka81

Penketh High School
Warrington