Arduino questions.

James

Aug 2, 2013, 5:40:00 AM8/2/13
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

1. Which particular model of Arduino should I buy with learning, versatility and interesting projects, connectivity and an eye to the future in mind?

2. What else would I need to buy with it e.g a breadboard, power supply, sensors, jumpers wires, displays etc. to have a reasonably comprehensive collection of equipment to make a start on some learning projects?

3. Any tools required?

3. Where should I buy these items?

Things to note:
a. I have no background in EE, programming,
b. I am concerned that I could be tricked into buying a counterfeit Arduino - http://arduino.cc/en/Products/Counterfeit

Many thanks,

James

rgucci

Aug 2, 2013, 5:46:32 AM8/2/13
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
I started out with these two and am completely happy

Later on you can proceed to adding shields and other components.

Regards,
RJVMG