Greetings from Samson Young

Samson Young

Apr 14, 2011, 1:11:59 AM4/14/11
to HackJam
Hi all,

This is Samson Young - I heard about HackJam from Juergen Hoebarth,
did some googling and landed on this page. Howdy!

Looks like a pretty awesome community of hacker-makers! I'd be very
interested in dropping in one of the regular meetings. I am an artist
and I also teach basic electronics and physical computing at City
University's School of Creative Media. The stuff I teach is pretty
basic really (my training was in music - but I taught myself
electronics through art projects)..so I am sure I have **much** to
learn from many of you guys.

Here's the URL to the my courses' website:
http://blipblinkmove.squarespace.com/

And here's my personal website:
http://www.thismusicisfalse.com

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

-Cheers, Samson

Julian Lee

Apr 14, 2011, 1:36:05 AM4/14/11
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, HackJam
Hi Samson,

Nice to meet you! Have also heard about you from Juergen!

We meet up every Tues at 8pm at Boot.HK; hope to see you next week!

We actually organize ourselves mainly through a Facebook group - please search for HackjamHK.

Cheers,
Julian

Sent from my iPhone