Meeting last Tuesday

1 view

Julian

Oct 20, 2010, 6:28:27 AM10/20/10
to HackJam
I've updated the minutes of the meeting from last night, and have
posted to both the wiki and the FB group. If I missed out any
workshops / projects discussed last night, please feel free to edit as
necessary!

If anyone has any other ideas for workshops, please append to the
list! Also, plan to discuss the HackJam logo at the next meetup (Nov
2nd night), so would be great if everyone could think of some ideas to
bring to the meeting!

Lastly, we are planning our first outing; a tour of the Shenzhen
Electronics Market. Please indicate your interest and availability on
the following doodle: http://doodle.com/25nmt65sc8zmwz36