IoT Experimenters Group Sunday 15th

Robert Hart

May 11, 2022, 4:52:37 PM5/11/22
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

The Libraries monthly IoT Experiments group is on again this Sunday, you can work on whatever you like, but we are working on a new sensor project that will monitor microclimates from the coast to the foothills. We are planning to deploy the Arduino MKR1310 WAN boards we used successfully on the Enfield Library Beehive and monitor Temperature Humidity CO2e/MOX on the outside of each of our libraries Semaphore, Port Adelaide, Parks, Enfield, and Greenacres. We are hoping to come up with an easy to deploy kit that could also be used indoors to monitor air quality. Paul and I would love your help 🙂

I've also built and set up a Raspberry Pi  RTL TCP Server for controlling an SDR to receive weather satellite image reception.

Look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Robert

Robert Hart
STEM Learning & Programs Officer
stemlibrary.space

Look on SignUp and Eventbrite. Follow us on Facebook or join our email list

PAE Libraries Community Learning

Enfield Library, 1 Kensington Crescent Enfield SA 5085

PO Box 110 Port Adelaide SA 5015
T: 08 8405 6051 (ext. 6051)
M: 0411 421 698
E: rober...@cityofpae.sa.gov.au