Fwd: IoT Experimenters Sunday 16th at Greenacres Library 1pm

Robert Hart

Oct 11, 2022, 9:13:14 PM10/11/22
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
Btw
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: IoT Experimenters Sunday 16th at Greenacres Library 1pm
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 00:57:13 +0000
From: Robert Hart <rober...@cityofpae.sa.gov.au>

Hi Everyone,

Our monthly IoT Experimenters meeting is on again this Sunday16th at Greenacres Library 1-3 pm.

Since our last meeting, we have successfully deployed five microclimate sensors at Greenacres, Enfield, Parks, Mawson Lakes and Port Adelaide.  Next, we will install another at Semaphore Library.

Come along and hear about how the project is going, what data has been collected and how to use the dashboard Paul has put up in Grafana.

Robert Hart

STEM Learning & Programs Officer
stemlibrary.space

Look on SignUp and Eventbrite. Follow us on Facebook or join our email list

PAE Libraries Community Learning

Enfield Library, 1 Kensington Crescent Enfield SA 5085

PO Box 110 Port Adelaide SA 5015
T: 08 8405 6051 (ext. 6051)
M: 0411 421 698
E: rober...@cityofpae.sa.gov.au