Fwd: Makerspace Experiment (formally known as Repair Café Experiment) - Saturday at 1 pm (UTC/GMT +9:30 hours)

Robert Hart

Sep 4, 2020, 11:55:47 PM9/4/20
to adelaide-...@googlegroups.com, hackerspac...@googlegroups.com

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Makerspace Experiment (formally known as Repair Café Experiment) - Saturday at 1 pm (UTC/GMT +9:30 hours)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 17:37:27 +1000
From: Geoff Lethbridge <geoff.le...@gmail.com>
To: Geoffery Lethbridge <geoff.le...@gmail.com>

Hello Everyone,

This week I (Geoff) will be your host. :) And I'm in Melbourne. I have a long involvement with makerspaces and community groups eg from computer user groups to community gardens (city farming).

We have a name change, but you are most welcome to join in with your repair requests and we will do our best to help you. If you have repair skills that you are able to contribute then please join in.

Your Zoom link for tomorrow (Saturday 5/09/20) is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8073880469

Btw the following are some dates for the on-site repair café on a Sunday ;)

Parks Library, Community Room 2, 46 Trafford St, Angle Park SA 5010.

Official time 1pm to 3pm

Sunday 6th  September

Sunday 4th  October

Sunday 1st November

Sunday 29th November

Robert is also looking for more volunteers, you don’t need to be an expert just know how to fix or mend something and like helping people to learn how to do it too.

--
Regards
Geoff