Announcing our new - Basic Soldering Workshop.

tony onofrio

Sep 13, 2021, 8:44:31 PM9/13/21
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
On the 28th of September Hackerspace@Tonsley will be having a soldering workshop. If you have ever wanted to learn how to solder properly using state of the art equipment, you should come to this workshop. We will cover basic soldering techniques, through hole and surface mount circuit board soldering.
The workshop does cost $15, but you will get hands on practical experience. You will also build a programmable microprocessor game board ( Flii ) that you can keep.
Go to Eventbrite for more details, and to book. Limited to 14 people.