IoT Experimenters meeting will be this Sunday 21st at Enfield Library 1pm.

1 view

Robert Hart

May 19, 2023, 7:27:53 PM5/19/23
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
Hello everyone,

Our next IoT Experimenters meeting will be this Sunday 21st at Enfield
Library 1pm.
https://stemlibrary.space/iot-experimenters

Agenda:
Damien will give a brief rundown on our new IoT server and how he set it
up with Q&A
https://dashboard.stemlibrary.au
Paul will talk about an energy monitoring system he is developing using
Home Assistant and the Heltec Esp32 module
https://www.home-assistant.io   https://heltec.org
Robert will give a rundown on how the Recreational Surface Project is going
https://stemlibrary.space/recreational-surfaces
Then we will break-out to work on or get advice on your own projects and
interest.

Regards

Robert

--