Free Arduino Basics at the Parks Library

Robert Hart

Aug 30, 2020, 3:29:23 AM8/30/20

Hi everyone,

Thought you may want to know we have re-started our Free Arduino Basics course again on Satuday Afternoon from 2pm to 4pm.

Come and learn the basics of Arduino IDE with our easy to use plug and play Crowtail kits. Then join our regular drop-in session to work at your own pace with support and guidance when you need it. Equipment and a laptop are supplied for beginners’ sessions.

Click here to book a day on SignUp

Parks Library – Saturday at 2pm Fortnightly beginning the 12th September

2:00 pm - Beginners Session - Bookings Essential

2:30 pm - Drop-in Session

*If you are not booked into our Beginners Session, please bring your own Arduino, components and laptop.

Regards

Robert.

.