Woodville Hacksessions cancelled until futher notice

Steven Pickles

Sep 16, 2020, 12:25:45 AM9/16/20
to Hackadl Announce, Hackadl
Hi all.

I've had some changes in life circumstances, and running hacksessions has slipped way down my list of priorities, so I'm ending the Woodville hacksessions at the Brocas for the foreseeable future.
All is not lost though, Hacksessions have resumed in the city, now taking place at Makerspace run by the ever-awesome
Tony
and, Tonsley hacksessions continue thanks to
Damian
and
Jonathan
.
Stay tuned for a working-bee / salvage session to re-home our accumulated tech stuff at Woodville.

Thanks,
pix