Hackerspace Annual General Meeting 2022 is next month.

tony onofrio

Feb 23, 2022, 7:12:58 AM2/23/22
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
AGM-408x321.jpg

It's time to review what Hackerspace Adelaide has done in the last year, vote on a new committee, and have a fun afternoon.

The AGM will be held at -
Makerspace Adelaide
100 Franklin St
Saturday 26th March
1:30pm for a 2pm start.

We'll have the AGM, followed by a hack session, free Pizza and refreshments.
We are looking for committee members to help improve Hackerspace and the things we do. Being a committee member doesn't take up much time, a couple of hours each month, for video committee meeting, and other administration stuff. If you are interested you can message me and we can discuss what's involved.