Science Alive! 2022 is happening soon. August 6-7 2022

tony onofrio

Jul 25, 2022, 12:21:24 PM7/25/22
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
It's great day out for everyone. Whether you have an interest in science or not, by yourself, with friends, with family, from 5 years old to 100, there's something for everyone.

Hackerspace Adelaide will be there to show the things that we do at hack sessions and at home. If you have something you have built and would like to show it off, we would love to have it on our stand. Let us know and I'll contact you to arrange it.

http://www.sciencealive.net.au/

https://www.facebook.com/sciencealiveaustralia