IoT Experimenters this Sunday 17th Greenacres Library 1 to 3pm

1 view

Robert Hart

Oct 13, 2021, 5:13:50 AM10/13/21
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder IoT Experimenters is on again this Sunday at Greenacres Library, 2 Fosters Rd, Greenacres SA 5086. From 1pm to 3pm.

Please feel free to let me know what you might like to get your hands on to experiment with, and I will try my best to bring it on Sunday.

Paul will also be giving an update on the new Arduino MKR WAN 1310 which is proving to be an excellent low power general purpose LoRaWAN node.

More information about our IoT Experimenters can be found here on our website here. https://stemlibrary.space/iot-experimenters/  and you can always ask questions on our Slack Group.

I’m also very interested to hear of any other events, tools, workshops you might like us to organise 😊

Here are some of our other programs at the Parks Library 46 Trafford St, Angle Park SA 5010.

https://stemlibrary.space/basic-arduino/ Fortnightly at Parks Library

https://stemlibrary.space/parks-repair-cafe/ Monthly at Parks Library

https://stemlibrary.space/makers-advisory/ Every Wednesday morning

Regards

Robert

Robert Hart
STEM Learning & Programs Officer
stemlibrary.space

Look for more STEM on SignUp and Eventbrite. Follow us on Facebook or join our email list

PAE Libraries Community Learning

Enfield Library, 1 Kensington Crescent Enfield SA 5085

PO Box 110 Port Adelaide SA 5015
T: 08 8405 6051 (ext. 6051)
M: 0411 421 698
E: rober...@cityofpae.sa.gov.au

www.cityofpae.sa.gov.au/library

pae-logo-inDots

ico-facebookico-instagramico-atcityofpae

I work on Kaurna Country and acknowledge the Kaurna peoples as the traditional owners.