Arduino Basics Workshops

tony onofrio

Mar 14, 2021, 6:20:41 AM3/14/21
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
The Arduino Basics Workshops are starting again this year. All the workshops will be at Tonsley starting at 6:30pm. They will cost $15 per person. The workshops is limited to 10 people
The first of these workshops will be on Tuesday April 13th. We have workshops planned monthly for the rest of the year.
Tickets can be bought at Eventbrite,
This is a 2 hour hands on workshop that will get you familiar with the Arduino, what it can do, and how to program it. You do not need any electronics or coding knowledge to do the workshop. It's easy with our plug and play system. You do not need to bring anything, all equipment and resources will be provided for the workshop.
Workshop will consist of 2 parts. First will be a short overview of the Arduino universe, explanation of the programming IDE, followed by some simple hands on examples of how to program the Arduino. The second part will allow you to explore any and as many, of the 19 lessons in the workshop book, with assistance if needed.
Attendees to any of the workshops are also invited to come to future hacksessions at any of our locations and continue using the kits at their own pace. There will be someone at the hacksessions who can help if you need it.