Science Alive! 2021 is happening.

tony onofrio

Jul 11, 2021, 8:49:34 AM7/11/21
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
It will be from 6th to 8th of August.
It's great day out for everyone. Whether you have an interest in science or not, by yourself, with friends, with family, from 5 years old to 100, there's something for everyone.
Hackerspace Adelaide will be there to show the things that we do at hack sessions and at home. If you have something you have built, we would love to have it on our stand.
We also need volunteers to help over the 5th-8th of November. Thursday 5th is setup day, Friday 6th is STEM Day Out (year 7-12 students), 7th & 8th are for general public. Volunteers for the stand don't need to be there for the whole 3 days or even 1 day. If you can spare a few hours on one of the days, that would be great.
Please let me know in the comments, or a PM, if you have something to display or want to volunteer. Let me know soon, as I need to get entrance and parking passes for volunteers.
https://www.sciencealive.net.au/