Volunteers needed, to have some fun!

tony onofrio

Jul 25, 2022, 12:23:40 PM7/25/22
to HackerSpace - Adelaide, South Australia
Hackerspace will have a stand at Science Alive! 2022.
We need volunteers over the days of August 4th to 7th.
Thursday 4th is setup day,
Friday 5th is STEM Day Out (year 7-12 students),
Saturday and Sunday (6th & 7th) are for general public.
Volunteers for the stand don't need to be there for the whole 4 days or even 1 day. If you can spare a few hours on one of the days, that would be great.

It's easy and great fun. You get in for free (we'll even pay for your parking), you'll get time to see the show, help out with the displays, and if you want, talk to people about Hackerspace.

If you can help, please let me know in the comments, or a PM. Let me know soon as I need to get entrance and parking passes for volunteers.

http://www.sciencealive.net.au/
https://www.facebook.com/sciencealiveaustralia