Fwd: Makerspace Experiment (formally known as Repair Café Experiment) - Saturday at 1 pm SA time (UTC/GMT +9:30 hours)

Robert Hart

Sep 11, 2020, 5:54:42 PM9/11/20
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com, adelaide-...@googlegroups.com, lin...@linuxsa.org.au
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Makerspace Experiment (formally known as Repair Café
Experiment) - Saturday at 1 pm SA time (UTC/GMT +9:30 hours)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:00:36 +0930
From: Wayne Peacock <wa...@embedtronics.com>

Hello Everyone,

This week I (Wayne) will be your host. Geoff will also be actively involved.

If you have interesting 'Maker' type projects or need help with projects
or repairs, jump on and say hi.  Also If you know people that could be
interested, feel free to pass on the link below.

We are thinking of having themes or different topics of interest from
week to week. This week I will be displaying an outdoor table up-cycled
from a old solar panel. You can even charge 5V USB and 12V devices from it!

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

*Your Zoom link for tomorrow (Saturday 12/09/20) is:*

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8073880469

Regards
Wayne