OCC Bangalore Event with Special Guest / 01 Feb 2014 (In Partnership with GINSERV and NASSCOM 10000 Startups)‏

Abhishek Kumar

Jan 23, 2014, 4:05:53 AM1/23/14
to hackern...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

We at OCC Bangalore are proud to bring to you Ramky S; the Founder of Sports Mechanics -India's leading sports analytics and performance management company.

Ramky is the biggest influence on Indian Cricket Team other than the Coaching Staff and he got technology to the Indian Dressing Room and overcome the exceptism by the likes of Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid on adopting technology to enhance on-field performance.

We have GINSERV and NASSCOM 10000 Startups as Partners for this special event. We are working on the detailed agenda of this meet and will share in couple of days; however in the meantime we have requested Ramky to interact with you on:

Ramky love for Cricket / Professional Journey - Briefly - How did Sports Mechanics happen?

Ramky involvement with Indian Cricket Team

Use of Software and Technology within (Modern) Sports (including initial resistance and the future as he sees now)

Evolution from Video Analysis to Performance Analysis and Analytics

Successful Startup Case Study: Sports Mechanics + CTSIT / Mentoris (We will be getting CTSIT and Mentoris Founder to also talk about)

Sports Mechanics: Beyond Cricket

Advice and Opportunities  for Sports and Analytics Startups

Opportunities for OCC Bangalore Members and other Startups to engage with Sports Mechanics

Do make yourself familiar with the venue of our upcoming event via this map:

http://ginserv.in/contact.php

It will be a free meet with limited seats; please register soon over here: http://bit.ly/OCCFeb2014

Event Details:

Event: Special OCC Bangalore Meet with Ramky S (In Partnership with GINSERV and NASSCOM 10000 Startups)

Date: 01 Feb 2014

Day: Saturday

Time: 09:30 On-wards

Venue: Global Incubation Services, CA Site No:1, JSS Institution Campus, HAL 3rd Stage, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Kodihalli, Bangalore - 560008.

Registration Link Again (you can also pre-book your question to Ramky in this form): http://bit.ly/OCCFeb2014

Let us go for that cover drive

Cheers,

Abhishek kumar