The Startup Job Board

1 view

Blesson Mathews

May 22, 2014, 11:25:29 PM5/22/14
to hackern...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,
In a survey conducted by us  it was found that the major problem faced by the startups is "Hiring" of professionals /freshers for their startups. To support the startup ecosystem and to find a solution to the problem we have started an exclusive job board/portal for the startups: TheStartupJob this will also help in reducing one of the major problems of our country that is the unemployment.I urge you to support us in this initiative by us by posting the jobs on  TheStartupJob board and also give us valuable suggestion of how to improve our job board .
Thank You and have a great day .