[EVENT] PeerHack Ignite is Back!

Deepak Sharma

Feb 6, 2013, 3:35:48 AM2/6/13
to hackern...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends of PeerHack,

I hope you're having a great day today! I had an awesome time this weekend in Kolkata attending my co-founders wedding with ton of Bengali foodies around. I hope you had an amazing weekend too.

We've heard from many of you that you'd love to learn more about How PeerHack Ignite Works?, What is PeerHack Garage? and that some of you would like to volunteer for Ignite this time around, let me tell all of you this PeerHack Ignite is gonna be wild! and I've got some super exciting news to share. Let's do this! This year has taken off like a rocket for PeerHack with our online subscriber list crossing the 2500 mark. We're crazy excited about where the year's already heading, and we're so glad that you're a part of it.

Our Theme:

“The future of the web is about personalisation… about ‘me’. It’s about weaving the web together in a way that is smart and personalised for the user.”

Theme for this PeerHack Ignite is Personalisation! We’re excited to hear your ideas; How would you like to personalise your apps? Tell us what you think you would want to build that personalises search, location and what more.

PeerHack Ignite Swag. :)

As a token of our appreciation to all the PeerHack attendees this march. We have designed a tee just for you, don’t worry this is just an initial version and we have some scope of improvement in this t shirt design, so please send us your feedback (and your tee size) on he...@peerhack.com and we will try to incorporate those ideas. Check out the PeerHack t shirt design here on facebook.

Registered Yet!

Looking forward to see you all at PeerHack Ignite on March 15th. If you haven't registered please do that now, we will close registration soon and will not accept any late entries.

How about some FREE passes!

You can haz go to PeerHack... for free!. For the first 10 Delhi Startup'ers who register, you'll receive a free pass. Register Here.

What are you waiting for? Dive into the chaos of building stuff now! »

Thanks,

Deepak Sharma