IndiaPayments will help you in ‘make sense’ and ‘simplify’ Payments

Aditya Babbar

Oct 17, 2012, 7:01:16 AM10/17/12
to hackern...@googlegroups.com

So your business went “E”

You got yourself a snazzy website

Enabled multiple payment modes (cards, netbanking, COD, Cheque, etc) for your customers,

And you got the Vendors lined up too

But you just wish that the pain and time consumed in the handling these payments would sort of go away.

IndiaPayments will help you in ‘make sense’ and ‘simplify’ Payments

(just like ADP simplified Payroll Processing)

Our team, reports and applications, will help you with things like

  1. who all paid you
  2. how much was paid
  3. whom do you need to pay
  4. all taxation implications
  5. understanding your profitability
  6. making sense of the cashflows

You will

  1. Get reports customised to your Business/Vertical
  2. Have a dedicated resource for you
  3. Save Time & Money
  4. Reduce Cost and Improve Efficiency of your Operations

Ask for our Customised-application for Your Business OR for our Managed Payment Solutions

The IndiaPayments Team

Write to us at sa...@indiapayments.in

Call us at +91 22 2411 0955 / +91 983 377 7227

sundar subramanian

Oct 17, 2012, 11:11:36 AM10/17/12
to hackern...@googlegroups.com
Do you do subscription billing? Are you PCI compliant?

regards,
~sundar