Hackergarten Luzern

Marcus Fihlon

Sep 5, 2014, 9:08:47 AM9/5/14
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody

There are good news around: We'll have a Hackergarten in Luzern soon! A first event will be in October and I already have a sponsor for rooms, drinks and pizza! An official announcement will follow soon. Then I tell you more about the sponsor and where the event will take place. There are several rooms in discussion, but all are within 10 minutes by feet from the train station and not more than a minute from the bus station. Very easy and fast to reach!

If you are interested you can enter our group "Hackergarten Luzern" for free (click "Join us!"):

If you already know that you would like to attend our first event on 9th October you can click on "Join and RSVP" for free:

More information about the location will follow shortly.

Hope to see you soon!
Marcus

Markus

Sep 8, 2014, 3:45:38 AM9/8/14
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcus,
happy to see the Hackergarten Luzern is becoming reality :) I added it to the hackergarten homepage http://www.hackergarten.net .
best
 Markus

Andres Almiray

Sep 8, 2014, 3:56:28 AM9/8/14
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
w00t! we're growing :-)

Thank you Marcus for following this initiative and setting it up. Too bad I'll miss it as I'm abroad, returning to the land of chocolate and milk by Oct 12th.

Best,
Andres

Marcus Fihlon

Sep 8, 2014, 7:52:20 AM9/8/14
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I have some more information: The sponsor is "CSS Versicherung", an insurance company located in Luzern. They give us a place to meet, WiFi connection, snacks, drinks and pizza. the event will take place in the "Tribschenstrasse 16", less than ten minutes by feet from the train station. Hope to see a lot of hackers coming…

Marcus

Marcus Fihlon

Oct 4, 2014, 8:27:07 AM10/4/14
to hacker...@googlegroups.com