Fall 2014 Berkeley Hacker Within Kickoff

Katy Huff

Aug 21, 2014, 10:36:45 PM8/21/14
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, neutronics, ucb hacker within
Hi folks,

The Berkeley chapter of the Hacker Within scientific computing group (formerly known as the Berkeley NE computational methods group) will be kicking off the fall 2014 semester on Wednesday, August 27th, from 4pm-6pm.

The goal of this meeting will be to plan the rest of the semester's meetings. The time, frequency, and content of the upcoming semester's meetings will all be up for discussion. In particular, I am hoping we will be able to brainstorm a possible suite of software tools, resources, and practices to discuss this upcoming semester. If you have an idea, but won't make it to the meeting, reply on the UCB hackerwithin listhost : https://calmail.berkeley.edu/manage/list/listinfo/ucb-hack...@lists.berkeley.edu.

I hope you'll join us Wednesday at 4pm in 2150 Shattuck, Suite 230.

Katy

For more information, see the site: thehackerwithin.github.com/berkeley .

--
http://katyhuff.github.com