Nuclear Innovation Bootcamp - Please Share Widely

rachel slaybaugh

Apr 18, 2016, 9:56:37 PM4/18/16
to pyne...@googlegroups.com, py4science, hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

We are hosting the first Nuclear Energy Innovation Bootcamp this summer at UCB. We are looking for broad participation, including non-nuclear engineers and even creative types (we have 5 out of 25 spots reserved). Please distribute this invitation and encourage students and colleagues to attend or participate. Please email nuclearinnov...@gmail.com if you'd like to get involved as a speaker or mentor. I've attached a few documents as well.

----
This summer, the first Nuclear Innovation Bootcamp will be hosted at UC Berkeley from August 1-12.

The Bootcamp will train the next generation of students in developing and executing ideas that work in the world--providing them the tools to make a real impact as innovators and entrepreneurs in nuclear. The program is open to any students (have at least completed junior or senior year) interested in or studying nuclear engineering, energy, entrepreneurship, or communication about nuclear. Students' housing and meals will be covered for the two week session; there will be a $200 registration fee if selected.

Information is available at www.nuclearinnovationalliance.org/bootcamp, or by emailing nuclearinnov...@gmail.com. Applications are live - apply now!

Thank you!
Rachel

3-25CourseStructure.pdf