REMINDER: Hacker Within "reboot" - Friday, Jan 16 @ 1 PM

Paul Wilson

Jan 15, 2015, 10:38:55 AM1/15/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, Lauren Michael
Hello,

I'm sending this reminder because you and/or your staff/students have
previously expressed interest in the Hacker Within in the past. After a
number of dormant years, we are making an effort to reignite it on
Friday afternoon. Please share this message with anyone you know who
may be interested.

“The Hacker Within” Reboot
The Hacker Within is a student-led organization designed to allow
researchers – from any field and with any experience level – to share
their computing tips and tricks. In the spirit of a barcamp, individuals
volunteer to share a topic of common interest at regular meetings, based
on their own daily computational research experience. After a number of
years of hiatus, interest is growing again for the UW-Madison chapter
(where it all began!). Come to the kick-off meeting at 1 PM on Friday,
January 16, in the Discovery Building’s Third Floor Teaching Lab, to
learn how you can get involved.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal