My Goals

Tim Dysinger

Jan 22, 2011, 3:00:53 PM1/22/11
to hackamore
First and formost I would like a way to use camel from clojure that
didn't suck. Camel is a useful message bus with lots of connecting
components.

Secondly I would like to have a way to bundle the hackamore lib and
fire it off from the command line like so:
java -jar blah-blah-blah-1.0-SNAPSHOT-uberjar.jar -route my.app/routes

Thirdly I would like to be able to dump out my routes that I built in
clojure as a graphviz dot file like the other guys have. See
"MainSupport".

Alex Ott

Jan 23, 2011, 5:12:53 AM1/23/11
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Re

Maybe you'll create wiki for this project?

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/ http://alexott.net/