Bug in hack-handler-cgi

Michael Snoyman

Oct 1, 2009, 2:50:39 PM10/1/09
to hack-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just discovered that hack-handler-cgi was not mapping CONTENT_TYPE and CONTENT_LENGTH to Content-Type and Content-Length. Version 0.0.3 fixes this, but I thought we should update any test suites for Hack to include that check.

Thanks,
Michael

Jinjing Wang

Oct 1, 2009, 8:46:04 PM10/1/09
to hack-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, there should be a lint library, which checks both the env and
response, and is used in between every middleware.

It's included in ruby and i think in python too, didn't get a chance
to implement it. ><

But yeah, there should be a check some how
--
jinjing

Jinjing Wang

Oct 1, 2009, 9:35:20 PM10/1/09
to hack-d...@googlegroups.com
sorry, is it converting CONTENT_TYPE and CONTENT_LENGTH in the response?
--
jinjing

Michael Snoyman

Oct 2, 2009, 1:02:45 AM10/2/09
to hack-d...@googlegroups.com
The response was fine, this was in the request. It is now handled; if you want, just look at the latest commit to the github repo.

Michael