Symbolising your belt

Greg

Apr 30, 2011, 8:17:32 PM4/30/11
to Habit Judo
What do you do? I don't really want to wear a bracelet, but I'm
delighted with how habit judo is working, so I'd like to do something.
Any suggestions?

allen.reece

May 1, 2011, 9:37:28 PM5/1/11
to Habit Judo
The bracelet is really the cheapest, durable, and most innocuous way
of representing your belt. Most folks will just assume that you've
donated to some obscure disease foundation.

But a simple alternative is just to find something the color of your
current belt, and carry it with you, like a keychain trinket or small
tchotchke.

I've also gotten in the habit of carrying around a D10 die (google if
you aren't familiar). I use it to immediately reward myself with
points as soon as I compete a habit (I always carry around a notetaker
wallet)

Hope that helps.

allen.reece

scott cunningham

May 14, 2011, 5:34:32 PM5/14/11
to Habit Judo
Can you recommend where to buy the bracelets? I tried to find the
bracelets in bulk with different colors from amazon but couldn't.
This is the one thing missing and I feel like I need it. I was also
thinking of a (male) charm bracelet and add beads of the corresponding
color if I can't find a cheap version of the bracelets.

rockrobotrock

May 30, 2011, 2:48:30 PM5/30/11
to Habit Judo
i like to use the wallpaper of my smart phone to symbolise it. see it
a hundred times a day!