what happened to the random

ros tudor

Apr 25, 2011, 4:13:36 PM4/25/11
to Habit Judo
Hi there
Thanks so much for the spreadsheet and the tutorial. We are both keen
to get to grips with it and were having success but then a problem.
We are both on MacBooks and downloaded the spreadsheets to use in Open
Office , problem is that the random numbers have stopped working after
the first day. Any ideas gratefully accepted.

allen.reece

Apr 25, 2011, 10:34:57 PM4/25/11
to Habit Judo
Open Office may simply not update RANDBETWEEN when you update cells.
In which case you'd need to copy and paste the formulas back in the
cells each day. You'd need to read the documentation. Alternatively,
you could start using Mac Numbers, which is where I keep my
spreadsheet.

ros and tudor

Apr 26, 2011, 4:11:29 AM4/26/11
to habi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much - we will try to sort it out :-)