A few questions about content organization with Habari...

Emalee Reeder

Jun 23, 2013, 2:24:02 PM6/23/13
to habari...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently working on recreating my website, and I would love to use Habari... but being somewhat new to object-oriented PHP, a couple things are stumping me. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction for a few things:

I plan to have 3 main content types. Entries, Projects, and Work. The multiple displays should exist at /blog, /projects, /work respectively...

1) I don't want any of these to display on the homepage... so how do I display multiple entries somewhere other than the homepage?

2) I'm using a custom permalink plugin, but it's not seeming to work on custom types? I'd like links to look like /{content-type}/2013/06/{slug} across the board... do I even need a plugin to do this?

3) I like tags, but the category structure is also important to me for the entry content type. Is there a way that I could create categories just for that content type, and change the permalink to be something like /blog/2013/06/{category}/{slug} ... and also list entries with a specific category under just /blog/2013/06/{category} or something similar?