Here's a list of things that you could do.
* Look at the list of tickets left in the 0.7 release and see if
you can move one forward (comments, patches, commits, tests). See the
list of tickets at https://trac.habariproject.org/habari/report/14.
* Improve the release notes, which can be found at
* Improve (or start) the pages that are linked to in the release
notes. Add some screenshots to the pages, where appropriate.
* Find your favorite plugin that outputs to a theme and either add
a block or ask someone in #habari to do it.
* Where appropriate, add an area to a theme in -extras. Here's a
spreadsheet of the themes, and which ones have areas,
* Update an -extras theme to use a FormUI comment form. The
spreadsheet above shows which ones have that too.
Michael C. Harris, School of CS&IT, RMIT University
IRC: michaeltwofish #habari