Coreblock for HTML use?

Wolf Halton

Dec 6, 2013, 11:20:00 PM12/6/13
to habari...@googlegroups.com
I want to add html to a block in the sidebar.
Has anybody written a coreblock that allows html.
I looked at the text coreblock and it is so simple I am not sure how to customize it so code can be shown as output not just as code.  I tried a javascript block and html and none of it works.  I added the html anywhere plugin, but I don't see documentaton on how to use that.

Konzertheld

Dec 9, 2013, 6:13:53 AM12/9/13
to habari...@googlegroups.com
Simpleblock should do what you need. https://github.com/habari-extras/simpleblock

I'm not sure what you mean by "text coreblock" but simpleblock is capable of adding HTML and JavaScript as a block by simply entering it in the block config. If you have problems using it, let us know (don't forget to mention your Habari version). It is usually very stable and easy to use.