Importing Habari to a cms

Slavi Krastanov

Aug 20, 2013, 11:47:37 AM8/20/13
to habari...@googlegroups.com
I have a Osclass cms installed and I wanted to add a blog to it so I could post articles. OSC didn't have a proper plugin for that, so I found habari and I am quite pleased with it. I've made a custom page in the website and I was wondering on how to forward of some sort the blog index to the custom page. All I need is the articles to appear in it, and to be able to read them in the same page.

this is the page I want the blog to be in

Les Henderson

Aug 20, 2013, 3:32:05 PM8/20/13
to habari...@googlegroups.com
Parsing is done through the ATOM feed, if I recall correctly.

http://www.the-art-of-web.com/php/atom/