Lost ability to create new tags

Philip Buckley

Mar 25, 2016, 6:02:47 AM3/25/16
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a community website running on Habari 0.9.2 http://brassingtonvillage.org/

I seem to have lost the ability to create/add new tags.

My guess is that it has occurred with an upgrade at some time.

In the backend I see this if I select “Tags” in the menu:

I have the plugin TagTray 1.1 installed and see this:

I used to see this (with the entry field and button “Add”):

I vaguely remember there was a change with tags and they were made out of vocabularies. It is a long time since I have really worked with Habari, so I have rather forgotten how it all fits together.

Does anyone know how I can get back the ability to add new tags through the user interface.

Thanks

Philip