HHVM

Chris J. Davis

Mar 26, 2014, 6:17:39 PM3/26/14
to Habari Dev
I was thinking of setting up HHVM on one of my servers and throwing Habari at it to see how things would shake out. Do we think this is a worthwhile pursuit? Do we want to advertise compatibility with HHVM?

Sean Coates

Mar 26, 2014, 6:19:20 PM3/26/14
to habar...@googlegroups.com
> I was thinking of setting up HHVM on one of my servers and throwing Habari at it to see how things would shake out. Do we think this is a worthwhile pursuit? Do we want to advertise compatibility with HHVM?

I think it's probably worthwhile fixing things that don't work if Habari doesn't work out of the box with HHVM.
I'd love to hear what happens to yours.

Matthias Bauer

Mar 26, 2014, 6:19:48 PM3/26/14
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing, except with HippyVM. I am happy to see some new life breathed into the PHP ecosystem.
Let us know how Habari does on HHVM? :)